There’s nothing like having conversations with the people you are reaching. It’s motivating, inspiring, heartbreaking, encouraging, challenging, time-consuming, but also rewarding.
Follow-up to a weekend service is critical to any church or organization, especially after your first introduction.
Here are a couple benefits I’m discovering about the follow-up system we have:
- It keeps us focussed on the people and not just numbers.
- It keeps you grounded to what the people need and not what you think they need to hear.
- It helps them have another opportunity to connect. People with stay with the organization they connect with.
- It’s to add value to the person you are following up with. It let’s them know you care when you make it about them and not what your agenda is.
- It motivates to be better.
- It helps you identify and celebrate the wins.
- It gives you fuel to do it all over again.
What have you learned as you have developed your follow-up system in your organization?