I can’t believe that two years ago today my little man, Judah Paul Robinson, was born and God gave him to Cassie and me.
As I reflect on the last two years not only has Judah grown but I believe I have grown even more.
- I now have a taste of unconditional love, that reflects our father God’s heart.
- I am more self less, because having a kid shows where you are selfish.
- I am more aware of my actions because my son now reflects what I do.
- I am more in love with my wife because she sacrifices so much for her son and me.
- I now cherish date nights as if they were a fresh glass of water in the middle of the ocean.
- I feel more dependent on God because I have no clue what I’m doing.
- I have a bigger appreciation for Trains! (thanks to Devon for reminding me of this one).
Happy Birthday to my strong man.
2 thoughts on “2 Years Ago Today”
Happy Birthday, Judah! He's such a funny little guy.
Thanks Haley! He is definitely a fun dude.