We had the privilege of going on another cruise this year to the Western Caribbean. We were on the Carnival Glory that ports out of Miami. We had an amazing time. We relaxed, enjoyed the sun, savored great food, experienced undeserved service, and saw some of God’s creative landscapes.
I was able to read 3 books and Cassie was able to read books other than text books for class. If you have never taken a cruise, and you are looking for a vacation where:
- You only have to decide what to eat, not where.
- You don’t have to make your bed.
- You don’t have to decide where to go.
- You want to see multiple locations.
- You love the beach.
- You like variety in a vacation.
- You want to relax and not worry about anything.
- You want great food and great service.
- You want to sleep with a crack in the middle of the bed. (my only negative comment)
- You can comment and add to this list…
This was our second time to the Western Caribbean. Our stops were:
- Costa Maya
- Grand Cayman
We had a blast and took a lot of pics. Click the pic below to view our album of pics.