To Be Creative. Be Intentional.
I am not a naturally creative person. I have to work at being creative. This means:
- Exposing myself to new ideas.
- Surrounding myself with creative people.
- Finding new environments
- Writing ideas down (can’t work on an idea you’ve forgotten)
- Being open to new ideas
- Being willing to try new things
- Saying yes before saying no.
- And finishing what you start (no matter if it’s the worst you’ve done.)
Today, I watched this video and it inspired me to do a couple of new things today, like read a page of the dictionary and clean my workspace.
What will you do differently today to inspire creativity?