My good friend Steven Welch tweeted about a website his church, The Chapel, made for their people to inform others of their Christmas Eve services.
The site contains:
- Brief paragraph describing the services.
- Video Intro from the pastor inviting you to attend.
- Times/Dates (always important)
- Social Networking Links to share on Facebook & Twitter.
- An email invite. (powered by Freetellafriend.com)
- Link to watch the current message.
- Links to download marketing materials to print off and share.
- Cool flash tool to upload a pic and a Christmas Greeting to a collection of others.
What is your church doing to communicate to your community about your Christmas Services? Are there any other church’s doing something creative to invite their community to Christmas Eve Services? Let us know by commenting below…