This weekend was proof that you can’t hit a home run every week. Some weeks, the worship is engaging and the people are with you, and other weeks – you just feel as if you are leading to deaf ears. That’s what this weekend was like. Not that it was bad, it was just people didn’t engage as much as they normally do.
Why wasn’t it a homerun? I don’t know. If I did, I’d write a book. It could have been a number of variables:
- It was a stormy weekend with Tornado warnings on Saturday.
- School activities
- It could have been that we did 4 original songs.
- People could have been in a weird space.
- Sound could have been off.
- Lights might not have been set right.
Even though it wasn’t a home run, it wasn’t a strike out. It just reminds us to do our best every week and let God do the rest.
The weekend set was:
Here are some pics from the day: